04 March 2008

the ones not guessed:

3. 'Cos that's how true love creates its beautiful agony. All splendid lovers had just dreadful times! Er, Pelias and Melisande, Daphnis and Chloƫ. History's just jammed with stories of lovers parted by some silly thing! This is from the original Parent Trap with Haley Mills. one of my absolute favourites! i even own both versions....oh so good!

15. I'm pond scum. Well, lower actually. I'm like the fungus that feeds on pond scum. and this is from My Best Friend's Wedding. another favourite =)

edited: i stand corrected =) mandy guess #15 and i totally missed that! sorry mandy, well done! and thanks matt for pointing out my mistake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone said it was My Best Friend's Wedding. It was one of the first comments.

Just FYI.

Good quotes! I didn't recognize many of them - but I don't think I saw most of them, either (now that I know their sources).

I know - I've had such a sheltered life!

Erin said...

"Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah! Think of all that we could sha-are!" ;) I LOVE the Haley Mills version!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I had to do this one too...so much fun. Now my sister has done one too! You can link to hers from my site. Have fun!