18 September 2006

a full nights sleep!

yippee!!!!
noah slept for 8 and 1/2 hours last night!! i put him down at 9:30 and he woke up at 6!!! last night was also the first time that i put him in his sleeping bag!! so hopefully that was the secret and we can do it every night!! i am just about to buy a new one that is a travel one so if we are out in the evening, the carseat straps fit through it and then we can just transfer him to his cot no problem!!!
though the only thing with him sleeping through is that i should have gone to bed earlier to have gotten more out of it!! i (yes, silly me), went to sleep at nearly 1am!! oops =)
micah has been sleeping through as well! i think only once this past week he's gotten up out of bed in the middle of the night, but went back to sleep easy enough! so andy and i have had the bed to ourselves!!


these are 2 photos of the bike that we bought for micah over the summer...he absolutely loves it! and it cost us all of £4.50!!! gotta love the bargains =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello There!!!!

I saw that I am on your blog roll. Thank You. I will be adding you this week. Erin and I are friends so she does that for me.

Your boys are so cute.