25 November 2008

sick sick sick

well, i had a better night last night with jonah. he slept through till 4:30 for a feed and went nicely back to sleep for me. but my tummy hurt... so i sat on the toilet, then went to get a drink of water. i laid back in bed for a bit but couldn't go back to sleep and felt like i was getting close to having to be sick. so i came downstairs and sat on the couch for a bit. was sick in the bathroom then slept a bit longer on the couch. i heard andy's alarm go off so i went upstairs and got back into bed. my tummy still hurt but i felt loads better.

thanfully jonah slept till 8 and after feeding him i was able to sleep off and on till just past 9. then noah was sick around 11ish and again at 5. he didn't eat much through the day (like nothing at all) so i think we might have some toast soon. i've had 1 toast 2 cups of tea and 3 chicken nuggets. i made andy chicken tikka masala and rice for tea. i had a few bites but am not really hungry. micah had lunch at like 2:30/3 and i don't think he is really hungry either. boy...what a day! my head hurts and i am ready for bed! that's for sure.

and just forfun:




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yikes, that didn't sound fun, but I don't think having chicken tikka masala would've made your tummy feel better! Hope everyone recovers soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, that is going around here as well. I haven't caught it yet, but have sent home plenty of students with it. I'm loving lysol right about now!!! Hope you all are well soon. Give my boys a hug for mimi.hedrav