09 November 2008

sad news


since there are a good few perry hall peeps who read, i thought i'd post. my brother is married to kelly loftus. her sister katie and her family were involved in that big car accident in bel air friday night. katie and her son wilson were killed instantly. her husband steve was flown to shock trauma with multiple broken bones and other injuries. he was in surgery for quite awhile. ian their 2.5 year old was taken to john hopkins but has already been released. he had a few cuts but was thankfully ok.
please please please keep them in your prayers over these next few days and weeks.
here is one of the news articles. http://www.wbaltv.com/news/17934305/detail.html?taf=bal

thanks =)

p.s.
in other mullan news, jonah has his first tooth! so much earlier then the other boys!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I was so sad to read the news from Gail's fb post, but I didn't realize that they were also your in-laws. My thoughts are with their family and yours.

Bitter Mom said...

I thought we may have graduated with her, and then I saw the picture you posted and saw she was familiar.

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. They look like a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Tim graduated with your brother and Kelly. We're so sorry for your family. You've been in our prayers.

In even sadder news, I heard yesterday that the driver of the other car caused an accident just hours before this one. So sad.

Amanda said...

So Sorry to hear that you are related. Your family is in my prayers.

That accident happened 10mins.from my house.