13 July 2008

to my perry hall girls =)

hello girls! i hope you are all well!! *i am coming in 3 weeks and cannot wait!!!*
so i have a few questions!
*first when shall we meet up and where?
*do you know where we can find money off coupons for days out, like the zoo, aquarium, science center and so on?

also i am wondering if i need to bring my own stroller or if anyone has one that i can borrow for the 4 weeks we are there? mostly for jonah who will be 7-10 weeks and a little bit for noah who is 2 and gets tired =)

again we are flying in on the 3rd and out on the 28th. weekends we are pretty busy and the 8th, 14th and 22nd are booked... but if anyone wants to come to the ironbirds game on the 22nd, we are doing micah's 4th birthday there and still have a few tickets left as we need 20 people and i think only have 15 people...so let me know if you are interested! tickets are i believe $9.50-ish!

and any thoughts of a must to visit, either for the boys or as a date night for andy and i!!!
thanks!

8 comments:

Luke's mommy said...

Hey I know I am not part of the "perry hall girls" but I would love to see you and be included in the get together.
Also I have a extra stroller if you need it.

nelly said...

jenn, ofcourse you are invited!!! you may not be a perry hall girl, but josh is a perry hall boy =)

what kind of stroller do you have? thanks!

jennyanne said...

I am not a perry hall girl---u better see me :) hahaha =)

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see u nellie :)

Erin said...

I too have a stroller... it's just a regular old Graco travel system one that I never get to use! And you are certainly welcome to it during your stay! It's compatible with the Graco infant seat or can be used without it. :) Let me know!

I'll do some pondering on the coupons/meetup places, etc! :)

Mandy said...

just tell me when and where and i'll be there...assuming i can get off of work, of course. can't wait! :)

Luke's mommy said...

my stroller is a evenflo single stroller. You are welcome to it.

Tracy said...

I won't be here, but I'll have the nifty high-tech stroller (for Noah) or you can use it with the infant car seat (for Jonah). It'll be at my parents' place. Just let me know if you want to borrow it, and I'll have you get in contact with them.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you too! Paige, Conner and I will be there. Just name the time and place(as Mandy said).