06 June 2008

yep. i'm still here!

i love the waiting game! what fun =)

all is well...we had a quiet day yesterday, valerie is still recovering and i am feeling quite tired these days. imagine that! andy is busy with school reports to write which takes up a lot of time. last night valerie, the boys and i went down to redditch for dinner at the stocks. the boys played lots with jemima which was nice for me and valerie =)

noah is so funny! still not talking but i love when he goes to leave the room he waves to everyone he walks past! so cute!

i have a midwife appt in an hour, i have no idea what if anything will be done. i also have a hospital appt on monday which is the pre-planned post due date appt. i'll update you all later!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck! i am waiting on the edge of my seat! :) So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yes Erin it is soo exciting, but I can't seem to get anything accomplished and I keep staring at my cell phone wishing it to ring!! Let me know whAT THE MIDWIFE SAYS jANELLE. pRAYING FOR YOU AND THE WEE ONE.Love Mom

Anonymous said...

ily Nellie. You are in our thoughts. Aunt Rhonda