24 April 2008

well...

i had the midwife over today and i am still measuring a little bit big, so i have to go and have a growth scan they call it. SO this also means that until i have that a homebirth is still up for questioning... and if i am definitely on the big side, then a home birth AND the midwife run birthing center is out. yuck. not nice! so pray that the measurements the midwives have gotten are off and baby is normal size!
for my mom...the heart beat was 148 (was 145 two weeks ago).

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! Mom trying to figure out boy/girl based on the heartrate? ;) Both my boys fooled us with that one... they both had 160's all the time! (by the old wives tale, that'd make 'em girls!!)

Anonymous said...

Erin, I gave that heart rate stuff up a long time ago ( I worked maternity at FSHC). Rarely correct!! And Janelle seems to run right smack in the middle anyway. So only God knows!!! And I'm ok with that! Mom