15 April 2008

sleep

its weird how just some extra sleep can make you feel better... during my shower this morning i was a bit uncomfortable, kinda under my bump or at the bottom of my bump hurt. i tried laying down but micah was still hungry so we came downstairs and i started feeling hot and shaky, so i just gave micah a biscuit to get him off my case and i got myself some water and went upstairs to lay down and i think i actually slept for an hour or so! micah and noah kept coming in, but they were watching little bear on the computer so they were mostly occupied and didn't need me! and now, i think i just feel a wee bit hungry but the pain i think is gone! i even just put in a load of laundry and put out 3 fires with micah!!
so sleep..it cures most everything!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Janelle!
I've enjoyed your blog. Hope all goes well with baby #3. You have a beautiful family!