21 August 2007

back from belfast

we got a new lense the first day we were in belfast! 50mm f/1.8 and its awesome. so most photos are with this new lense...atleast these first ones are so far!
noah is playing with a balloon here. he kept pulling it down into his face!

this was the first full day in belfast, one of the few gorgeous days there! the little girl is gracie who lives next door to my inlaws! she is 4 possibly 5 and is adorable! next is noah! no explanation needed....

and this is micah brooke! we were rolling on the floor with this one! how funny is that! those are gordons (andy's dad) very old glasses...hopefully from a long time ago! OMG =)
her are some photos from sharon and chris' wedding on the 10th. these are all straight from the camera, but i'll get more up soon. it seems that blogspot will only let me uploads a couple at a time and then it stops....

2 comments:

rmcphoto said...

The 50mm 1.8 is a great lens. Plus you can't beat the price. I ended upgrading mine to the 50mm 1.4. Now I really want the 1.2 version.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness them glasses are super! Cracked me up! Glad your home safe...big day tomorrow! I'll let yuou know!! Jem xxx