12 July 2007

thing i love today...so far!

*i love that micah knows how to play hide and seek!! he'll even count to 10 before coming to find you!
*i love that he hides in the same spot everytime!
*i love the he can put on his own shoes...almost completely by himself.
*i love that micah crawled into my lap and said he wanted no needed a cuttle (aka. a cuddle)!!!
*i love the weather the last 2 days.
*i love online shopping!! (i just ordered my groceries online since we don't have a car and we have visitors coming next week.
*i love that we have visitors coming next week! my sister-in-law Karen and her little boy Luke!! micah and luke love each other!! it'll be so much fun to watch them play together some more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ordering my grocieries online. I almost never go to the store anymore. They deliver to your door, you can keep to a budget easier, no trolleys that don't push, no ques. Easy!

Anonymous said...

What a happy person you are today!! I'll have to try ordering online - I dislike going to the store - I always buy more than I went there for. Love you, have a great visit with Karen.Love, Mimi