18 May 2007


i've finally gotten a layout finished! it feels like its been way to long!! but here are some photos from our little trip up the north antrim coast to giant's causeway!
as in other news, i am feeling a bit flu-ey. my back, neck and head all ache and my throat is a wee bit sore. well, atleast yesterday that was all true...today its just my head and just a teeny bit achy in my back and shoulders. i am still aware of my throat, but nothing like it was yesterday.
the boys are fine and so is andy. so hopefully this will pass over and no one else will get it!!!
yesterday afternoon evening was wonderful as it was sunny and beautiful!! and this morning/today has been great! though it rained just as i was putting micah down for his nap (and i had to run out and grab the clothes in), its back to being sunny now!!! maybe, just maybe the weekend will be sunny too!
so to everyone out there: have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

jennyanne said...

I hope you have a great weekend tooo girl, and you feel all better. I hope it stays nice and Sunny for you too!!!.

XO, and all my love to the boys!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Love the LO..the colours and the layered pics, what a good idea!

Anonymous said...

I love it...as it features me hehe!!
Jem
xxx