03 May 2006

Less than 5 weeks until my due date!

Well, its May already! I can't believe how fast time has flown by!! This year is going so quickly, but I guess that is only natural. I remember my first year in high school and one of the senior guys telling me to take every day as it comes because as you get older time moves on faster! It certainly has!!!
We are now just 5 weeks away from my due date and baby number 2!! Micah was 3 weeks early so I could possibly be just 2 weeks away....but I think that this baby will wait a bit longer to come out into the world. Well I think so anyway!
I can't say that we are totally prepared, but we are getting there slowly! I am just starting to pack my hospital bag (as I didn't have it packed in time for Micah) and I have a few bits and bobs for the new baby. Things that I would have liked to have had for Micah but didn't get a chance to get!
Andy's mum is coming over on the 22nd of this month, incase I got early and to help out around the house as we all know that I am a desperate house keeper! I hate cleaning!! But alas, I have been better recently! Atleast I think so! Then my mom is coming on the 6th of June and my dad on the 14th of June. They are both staying till the 28th!! We are very much looking forward to having them!
Well, I better go and get on with my day! Its a gorgeous day, so I have to make sure that Micah gets some outside time! It rained all day yesterday so we'll make up for it today!!!
God Bless =)

1 comment:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hi Nelly! Goodluck and have a safe delivery. My prayers are with you. Beth aka: kewl_jive